Chem–Dry Quality Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Services
A Natural Approach to Carpet Cleaning
By cleaning your carpets the Chem–Dry way, you can ensure a healthier home for your family. Chem–Dry carpet cleaners use The Natural®, a proprietary hot water cleaning solution that uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt to the surface where our powerful suction tools whisk away the dirt – leaving carpets clean, deep below the surface.
Our Carpet Cleaning Packages
In order to better serve the needs of our customers and provide options for your next cleaning, we have designed 3 unique packages to choose from:
- A complete pre-inspection and spot testing
- Move small furniture items
(items that can be moved by a single technician)
- Thorough pre-vacuuming with a professional-grade vacuum
- Deep cleaning with our Hot Carbonating Extraction System
- Brushing and grooming carpet pile after cleaning
Clean and Protect
- Includes all of the "Basic" services
- Apply Chem–Dry Protectant® to solution to refresh and restore factory stain-resistant treatments
- Includes both the "Basic and Protectant" services
- Apply professional strength deodorizer/sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria
We're the stain removal experts
Chem-Dry professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on your carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
"If we can't get it out. No one can." Your Chem-Dry professional is prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry's PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool carpets and rugs. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will enable most liquid spills to be removed before staining can occur, keeping carpets cleaner, longer.
Why is sanitizing important?
Well-maintained carpets and upholstery help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens present. Your Chem-Dry professional can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home Package, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula, for your next cleaning appointment.
Chem-Dry’s Healthy Home Package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most households. Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Allergen
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem
Following 10 years of research and testing by a team of Ph.D. chemists and botanist, Harris Research, Inc. (the founders of the Chem-Dry system) created the most significant discovery in odor removal history. P.U.R.T.® is a 100% natural extract from plants, spices, herbs and citrus coupled with a fiber protecting polymer!
You no longer need to use ineffective chemical products containing strong perfumes, deodorants, and disinfectants which only cover up the problem for a short period of time.
Using an ultraviolet light and sensitive electronic equipment, Chem-Dry of Tulsa can quickly locate the exact area where the urine was deposited. We can then apply P.U.R.T.® to both the fibers and the backing of your carpet. It will instantly react with the urine odor molecules, breaking them down and allowing them to be permanently removed.
The revolutionary P.U.R.T.® system works on all types of urine (animal or human) and can permanently remove the odor.
Why regular cleaners and deodorizers just won't work.
Unfortunately, urine deposited on fibers of the carpet does not stay there. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet.
Often without the owners knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. The average dog urinates approximately four ounces per deposit. The average cat urinates 2-3 ounces per deposit. If you multiply this over a period of months, the amount of urine deposited reaches a magnitude of such proportions that even carpets and pad replacement will not solve the problem.
Urine odors will still permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals, which consist of bacteria, urochrome, uric acid, urea, proteins, hormones, and other ingredients, become even concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Disinfectants and perfumes will not remove the odor.
We have heard many reports of people doing major structural replacement to their homes and still not removing pet odors. Typically, the job we encounter has already been treated with several products purported to remove the urine odors. People have simply had to live with the problem and try to cover it up with perfumes of chemicals.
Stone & Tile Cleaning & Sealing
Clean & Protect your solid surfaces
We can renew the shine to your tile and grout throughout your home. Our professional technicians use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove the dirt and grime from your grout, stone and tile, increasing its longevity and renewing its original shine.
It is recommended tile and grout be cleaned once every 12 to 18 months to ensure long lasting shine. During each cleaning, your Chem-Dry of Tulsa technician will apply a durable sealant to keep dirt out between appointments.
Clean and Protect your furniture
Only Chem-Dry offers a carbonating-action cleaning process that will have your upholstery sparkling clean, dry, and ready for guests in one to two hours instead of one to two days.
Chem-Dry uses less water than other processes, minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth. Millions of tiny effervescent bubbles burst dirt and stains from your upholstery fabrics, lifting them to the surface where they are thoroughly extracted. Chem-Dry's safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new.
The unique advantages of using Chem-Dry for your upholstery cleaning are:
- Works on all kinds of upholstery, including the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Can be used around children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues, which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers - any upholstered item!
In addition to regular cleaning, Chem-Dry can fix most pre-existing problems your upholstery might have.
Chem-Dry's Dust Mite Anti-Allergen safely and effectively destroys allergens that reside in your upholstery, creating a healthier environment for you and your family.
Chem-Dry's Fabric Protectant applies an invisible barrier that allows you to wipe up spills with ease and prevents upholstery from absorbing spills and grime.
Chem-Dry removes most stains with our normal cleaning. But for those stubborn, hard-to-remove stains, our specialty stain cleaning services may be necessary. Chem-Dry's powerful stain removers can get out even the most difficult stains in your carpet and upholstery.
With Chem-Dry you can be at ease knowing everything is taken care of. In addition to expertise, Chem-Dry provides one of the most comprehensive business protection plans in the carpet cleaning industry today. Chem-Dry's program includes: General Liability, Workers' Compensation and an Excess Liability Umbrella.
Chem-Dry offers a complete menu of services designed to provide businesses and facility managers the highest quality of service in the industry. With our patented process and environmentally safe solutions, Chem-Dry delivers:
- Superior Cleaning Technology
- Low moisture process that Dries in hours
- Safe, non-toxic cleaning methods
- Leaves no sticky or dirt attracting residue
- Anti-static odor control
- Professionally trained technicians
- Fabric and upholstery services
- Restoration services